Sunday, September 16, 2012

The World of Imagination

Hi,

Good day! Lately, I'd been addicted doing mixed media. I would say that I am liking it more than scrapbooking. Of course I still love scrapbooking... I still have tons of photos to scrap (fyi). It is just that, for me it is more relaxing. In what way? Well, I don't have to think too much. I don't have to think of what photo to put, what color should I use, what paper should I use to coordinate with my photo and etc. In mixed media, I just use anything... any color I pick, all the scrap papers that I am about to throw, my stamps that had been sitting inside my drawer for so long, my stencils and a lot more. So, yeah, I'd been doing a lot of it for the past 2 months. Though I try not to forget about scrapbook so I am still doing it, well at least a page in a month.

I just want to share this project I made. It took me only 20-30 minutes, but the drying took sometime for the crackle paint. On this project, I used most of my Ranger & Tim Holtz products. I find their products beautiful and interesting in so many ways. But I am not giving any justice to it as I can't seem to fit it to my photos for scrapbook. But will start using it now :).

Materials used: Canvass ( Daiso); Butterflies (Tim Holtz Paper Stash Kraft Resist); Stamps ( Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous - Stuff to say); Stencil ( Dylusions & TCW); Paint ( Kaiser); Stickles ( Ranger); Crackle Paint ( Ranger); Film Strip ( Tim Holtz)

Using Crackle Paint


Using Stickles


Thank you for your time looking!

xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails