Thursday, August 9, 2012

All I am...

Good day! I made a layout and a canvass mixed media yesterday. I made my layout for just 30-40 minutes which for me was really fast. When I started scrapbooking, it took me 4-5 days just to finish 1 layout. That is why I was super fast on this one. Of course, not every time it is this fast. Anyways, I am entering this layout for this month's challenge at Crate Paper and Punky Sprouts. Below are the details:

Crate Paper Color Challenge: This month's color combination is: Vintage Linen - Pear Green - Sea Glass Blue

Punky Sprouts: The challenge is a simple one: use some BLING on your project!

I gathered all my Crate Paper's paper with the shade of greens and started putting it all together. I did some hand stitching and lastly I spread a thin layer of stickles on the flowers.


All I am, I owe to my mother.
Remember who you are
Run Proud


Materials used: Cardstock (American Crafts); Patterned Paper (Crate Paper); Die-cuts (Crate Paper); Stickers (Crate Paper & 7Gypsies); Rub-ons (Kaiser); Thread ( DMC); Stickles ( Ranger); Adhesive ( Beacon's 3in 1 and Herma)


Thank you for your time looking!

xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails