Sunday, July 22, 2012

Orange

Hi,
Just want to share the layouts I made last week. You must be thinking why I titled this post orange? Well, it is because the layouts I am sharing with you now are all in orange. Not that orange is my fave color, I just find it lively!

Title: Hello Sunshine
Materials used: Cardstock (American Crafts); Patterned Paper (Amy Tangerine Sketchbook); Stamp (Hero Arts Studio Calico); Wood veneer ( Jillibean Soup); Mist(Dylusions)

Title: Beach Bum
Materials used: Patterned Paper (We R Memory Keepers, American Crafts); Stamp ( Hero Arts); Alpha(We R Memory Keepers); Mist (Dylusions)

Title: Live, Laugh, Love
Materials used: Cardstock (American Crafts); Patterned Paper (Amy Tangerine Sketchbook); Stamp ( Hero Arts); Misc. ( MT); Pen (Zig); Mist (Dylusions)

Thanks for looking!
xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails