Wednesday, September 7, 2011

my Family

At long last, I am able to scrap the photos take last Chinese New Year. Very often we had the photos... I mean the 3 of us in one shot. Most of the time it would be me&Johanne or Johanne&hubby or hubby&me. Thanks to my sister who visited us and became our photographer for that event...lolz. Anyways, this layout I want to share with you is base on the sketch of Authentique September Challenge Sketch.






Materials used:
Patterned paper: Authentique (Blissful)
Flower: Authentique (made from scrap)
Cardstcok: AC
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1, Xpress IT double sided tape
Misc.: button

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Misty said...

What a wonderful layout. I really love the border you've created around the designer papers. Beautiful.
TFS!

-Misty Buck
Authentique Design Team

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails