Sunday, September 11, 2011

Christmas Memories

One of my unforgettable Christmas was last 2010. We were able to celebrate it with friends, we did some exchange gifts and we really had fun. With all the noise that surrounding us that day, my boy was just so busy playing his dad's iphone...what a busy dude! When we got home, we opened our presents for each other and my husband gave me a gorgeous LV bag!!! Isn't that wonderful? And last of course, God bless us with wonderful year.

Anyways, I want to share a layout I made using the photo that my hubby took when I opened his present to me. I used once again the My Mind's Eye sketch for this September.

Title: Back to...Christmas memories


Materials used:
Cardstock: AC
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye (Bohemia)
Die-cuts: My Mind's Eye ( Festive Signature Christmas)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 glue
Mist: Tattered Angels
Misc.: Doily

Thank you for looking!
Vanessa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails