Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bling it on at the Shoe

Ok, I know I'd been a very bad blogger for the past month. But I just got this awesome job and I am not very good at time planning. And there are times that I have to go home like 12:30 am...whew! It's been a very busy month for me and for the months to come so hope you guys bare with me on this. I will try my best to post at least once a week and even more than that if my time would allow it.

Well, just want to share this card I made for If the Shoe Fits Scrap it. The theme is about using lots of blings on any project. This is a very simple card but honestly, I love the simplicity of it.

2 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

And I love it too!!! Stunning card. Is that a stamped image or rubon? Love the design and that bling is awesoome.Take care sis.

jaz lee said...

I think this is the prettiest card ive ever seen .....bling bling ;)-jaz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails