Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sassy

I'd been keeping this beautiful paper from Making Memories because I am not sure on what kind of layout to use it for. Simply Scrapping is having a challenge about making a layout and without using a cardstock, which I cannot live without in terms of making a layout. But good thing this paper save me from making a layout without a cardstock.

Here's my take on the challege:



Materials used:
Alpha ( Grant Archival ) *Patterned Paper ( Making Memories, Webster's) * Rhinestones ( Prima ) * Flower ( Prima, all about scrapbooking, Daisy D's) * Misc. : Butterfly, beads

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

jaz lee said...

WOW and so sassy indeed! looking so pretty there ;) so pretty that i almost forgot to look at yr layout lol..btw, gorgeous layout dear! and ...i would like to let u know that my daughter picked your name as the lucky winner for my rak. hope u can gv me yr addy and i can mail the package out to you oki ;)luv,jaz

LG said...

your layout is as gorgeous as yours Vanessa! Hope you are doing okay :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails