Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Love School

Back to School Week Challenge at American Crafts.

I already made my first layout about this challenge, but as I browse thru our photos, I bump into this one and so, I decided to make another layout. I used Sketchy Thursday sketch for this challenge as well.




I also made a card out of the scraps left from the layout I did. I used Mojo Monday 104 for the sketch.



Materials used:
American Crafts: cardstock: Moss
Patterned Paper: Play Laser tag, Play Skeeball, Play Stickball, Elegant Caviar
Sticker Alpha: Remarks Sarah Script

Thank you for looking!

5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I love that page. What a cutie pa-tootie to boot! And I love that paper. Thanks for playing, dear!
--Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

heidi said...

You are the queen of great borders! And those pics are so stinkin' cute!!! I am so glad you are playing along with us!

Hugs!

Heidi Sketchy Thursdays

sarah said...

how very very cute! love these projects!

hugs,
sarah.

suzARTe said...

such a cute LO Vanessa, I love the details and colours you have used

iris said...

love your layout and the fact that you were also able to make a card from your scraps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails