Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cruise

I'd been keeping these photos for more than a year now. I am not really sure how to make a layout out of it until I saw the Septemper BAP at Prima. Since I am not very good in coordinating colors, for nth time, I follow the SPCC's color combo # 14





Materials used: Adhesive ( XPress IT double sided tape) * Cardstock ( Bazzill) * PP ( Prima ) * Flower ( Prima) * Rhinestones (Prima) * Pen ( Zig) * Ribbon ( KCK ) * Felt Alpha ( Thickers ) * Buttons ( all about scrapbooking)

7 comments:

Susan said...

I absolutely love your LO. Thank you for using SPCC colors - they are a perfect fit for a cruise!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Vanessa you are so talented! I love seeing your work every week.
Awesome work once again.
:)

Dotty Jo said...

Your layouts totally rock - aren't these colours just perfect for your subject? You have been sooo busy! Hugs to you, Jo x

Daniella said...

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for visiting my blog. I LOVE this layout!! Really great work.
You are busy this week!! 3 entries, so far!!!
keep up the great work!!!

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow, you HAVE been busy. I see that you love this colour combo as much as I do. This layout is perfect for these colours TFS.

heidi said...

This is so cool! Love the mini mosaic, and the "restroom" people, and the edging, and everything!!

Heidi SP Diva

Stephanie said...

Love this great LO! Great work as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails